It is a broadly described annual report of Sharda Cropchem Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1,18,294.66 Lacs. The Company’s revenue from operations increased 14.9% to Rs. 121,857.98 Lacs in FY 2016. The Company’s EBITDA (excluding Other Income) improved by 54.6% year on year to Rs. 266.91 Crores, compared to Rs. 172.65 Crores. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 25,903.37 Lacs as compared Rs. 17,586.09 Lacs in the previous year. The Company earned Profit after tax and minority interest (PAT) for the year at Rs. 17,497.03 Lacs as compared Rs. 12,297.12 Lacs. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year Rs. 18.88. The paid up equity share capital of the Company as on 31st March 2016 was Rs. 9,022.05 Lacs.
The Board of Directors of the Company has declared an interim dividend of Rs. 3.00/- per share for the year 2015-2016. The aggregate amount of interim dividend distributed is Rs. 2,706.61 Lacs.
More Annual Report of Sharda Cropchem Limited:
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of NTPC Limited
- Define and Discuss on Secure Investing
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2007 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of The ACME Laboratories Limited