It is a broadly described annual report of United Bank of India in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, The Bank’s total business reached Rs. 187813 Crore at the end of the current financial year 2015-16. The total business of Rs. 187813 Crore consists of Rs. 116401 Crore of deposit and Rs. 71412 Crore in advance with a CD Ratio of 61.35%. Deposits of the Bank reached Rs. 116401 Crore as on 31st March 2016 registering a Y-o-Y growth of 6.97%. Bank’s Savings deposits grew by 10.86% to reach a level of Rs. 40810 Crore as on 31st March 2016. Operating profit of the Bank came down to Rs. 1,812 Crore for FY-16 from last year’s Rs. 2,428 Crore. The Bank had to book a net loss of Rs. 282 Crore as against a profit of Rs. 256 Crore last year. Total paid-up capital of the Bank was Rs. 839.52 Crore and reserves and surplus were Rs. 4999.67 Crore.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has did not recommend any dividend on equity shares or PNCPS for the year 2015-16.
More Annual Report of United Bank of India:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of United Bank of India