It is a broadly described annual report of United Phosphorus Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 8,32,824 Crores. The Company’s Revenue from operations increased by 10% to Rs. 13,302 Crores. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 5,15,850 Crore. The Company’s Profit before Tax rose to Rs. 84,626 Crores in FY2015-16 as compared to Rs. 58,074 Crores in FY2014-15. Net Profit after Tax of the Company rose to Rs. 70,571 Crores in FY2015-16 as compared to Rs. 46,333 Crores in Financial Year 2014-15. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 16.47.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of @250% i.e. Rs. 5/- per Equity Share of Rs. 2/- each for the financial year ended 31st March 2016.
More Annual Report of United Phosphorus Limited:
- Annual Report 2016 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
- Assignment on Ratio Analysis of Financial Statement on Square Ltd.
- Internship Report on General Banking Activity of National Credit and Commerce Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2013 of Bank Asia Limited
- Foreign Exchange Practice of ICB Islamic Bank Ltd (Part 2)
- Financial Performance Analysis of Mercantile Bank Limited