It is a broadly described annual report of Vijaya Bank Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 145408,74,09 Crore. The Total Business of the Bank grew from Rs. 2,14,035 Crore as on 31st March 2015 to Rs. 2,16,206 Crore as on 31st March 2016. The Total Deposits of the Bank stood at Rs. 125441 Crore. The total paid up (equity share) capital of the bank is Rs. 932.56 Crore. The Net Worth of the bank increased from Rs. 5923.24 Crore to Rs. 6550.50 Crore this year. The Bank’s total expenditure was Rs. 12575,64,35 Crore during FY 2015-16. Net Interest Income for the year 2015-16 grew by 20.46% to reach Rs. 2761 Crore from Rs. 2292 Crore for the year 2014-15. The Operating Profit of the Bank has increased from Rs. 1259 Crore as on 31st March 2015 to Rs. 1549 Crore as on 31st March 2016, there by recording a growth rate of 23.03%. The net profit of the Bank for the year 2015-16 was Rs. 382 Crore as compared to Rs. 439 Crore for 2014-15. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank during the year was Rs. 4.44.
More Annual Report of Vijaya Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Financial Performance 2014-2015 of State Bank of India
- Annual Report 2002 of Pragati Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- SME Activities of Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited