It is a broadly described annual report of Zydus Cadila in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 87,530 million. The Company has achieved gross sales of Rs. 65,329 million, showing a growth of 37.14% compared to the previous year. The PBIDT increased by 55.7% to Rs. 26,771 million and the Profit before Tax increased by 66.2% to Rs. 24,335 million. The Profit after Tax has increased to Rs. 19,773 million as compared to Rs. 12,711 million in the previous year. The earnings per share (EPS) has increased from Rs. 12.42 in the previous year to Rs. 19.31.
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended any final dividend for the year 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of Zydus Cadila:
- Discussed on Investing in Student Property Manchester
- Motivational System of Fiona Collections Ltd
- Study of Soil Ecology
- Tarantulas Were Scuttling Around Earth alongside Dinosaurs 120 Million Years Ago
- Banking Activities and Transactions of Export and Import Bank
- Medicinal Plants And Kavirajes In Bangladesh