It is a broadly described annual report of AB Bank Limited in the year of 2015. In 2015, AB Bank contributed Taka. 460 Crore into the national exchequer in the form of the VAT, Income Tax, and Excise Duty. At the end of 2015, Bank’s total capital reached BDT 2,833.28 Crore as against BDT 2,279.86 Crore on 31st December 2014. Total Assets of the Bank increased to Tk. 28,501 Crore from Tk. 24,633 Crore registering an increase of 15.70%. This year, the profit after Tax reached at Tk. 127 Crore and an 18.01% growth registered in the total equity of the Bank. Earnings per Share stood at Tk. 2.12 in 2015 compared to Tk. 2.10 last year. The share market value of AB stood at Tk. 1,252 Crore whereas the book value of the Shareholder’s Equity stood at Tk. 2,279 Crore, resulting in a negative Market Value of Tk. 1,027 Crore as on 31st December 2015.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a Stock Dividend @12.5% for the year ended 31st December 2015. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of AB Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2008 of Confidence Cement Limited
- Internship Report on a Study of Credit Policy and Practices on Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of V-Guard Industries Limited
- Internship Report on Loan Performance Analysis of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of India Cements Limited