It is a broadly described annual report of Bangladesh Building System Limited in the year of 2015. During the financial year, The Company’s Turnover achieved Tk.194.56 Crore, i.e. increased by 15.70% compared to last year. Operating Profit Taka. 422,405,881 Crore; operating profit increased by 22.20% compared to last year. Net Profit/(Loss) after tax for the year Taka. 245,973,328 Crore. Earnings per share are Tk. 2.79. Shareholders’ equity increased by 19.08 % i.e. year-end equity is BDT 130.57 Crore.
Due to the good performance of the company in the year 2014-2015, the management feels that a fair return should be given to the shareholders from the retained earnings. Therefore a Stock Dividend of @20% is being recommended. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Bangladesh Building System Limited:
- Discuss on Labor Demand and Supply in Monopsony
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Exide Industries Limited
- Define on Congenital Hearing Loss
- The Achievements of Augustus from Republic to Empire
- Marketing Analysis and Opportunities of PE Foam Product in Bangladesh of Joongbo Multimode Chemicals
- Assignment on Selecting a Topic and Purpose