It is a broadly described annual report of Dhaka Bank Limited in the year of 2015. Dhaka Bank Limited recorded profit after tax of Tk. 1,438 million in 2015 in comparison with Tk.2,029 million in 2014 as a result of the critical market condition. Total operating profit was Tk. 3,504 million. Total Shareholders’ Equity increased to Tk. 13.38 billion from Tk. 12.75 billion in 2014.
The Board of Directors of DBL to recommend @6% cash dividend and @10% Stock Dividend i.e. 10 Bonus Shares for every 100 Shares for the year that ended on December 31st, 2015 subject to the approval of shareholders in the 21st Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Dhaka Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- Discussed on Important Nifty Tips To Offer A Great Platform
- Ups and Downs of the Dividend Capture Strategy
- Annual Report 2013 of South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Gulf Oil Lubricants India Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Ratanpur Steel Re-Rolling Mills Limited