It is a broadly described annual report of Eastern Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2015. During the financial year, The Company has earned the gross premium of Tk. 38.06 Crore against Tk. 36.07 Crore of the previous year which is an increase of 6%. The Net Profit of the Company is Tk. 16.27 Crore against Tk. 16.21 Crore of last year. The Company’s pre-tax profit increased to Tk. 16.27 Crore from Tk. 16.21crore in 2014. The total reserve has gone up to Tk. 111.94 Crore in 2015 from Tk. 108.92 Crore in 2014.
Considering the operational result of the Company for the year 2015 as reflected in the Balance Sheet the Board of Directors recommended @20% Cash Dividend for the year 2015. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Eastern Insurance Company Limited:
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2003 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Credit Card and Risk Identification of Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2017 of BSRM Steels Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of ORIX Leasing Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Lamps Limited
- Discuss Foreign Exchange Management