It is a broadly described annual report of GPH Ispat Limited in the year of 2015. During the year 2014-15, The Company has paid BDT 596.73 million to National Exchequer against Corporate Tax, Source Tax, Custom duty, VAT, etc. In reviewing the financial year 2014-15, the sales of the Company has been increased from Tk. 4,775 million (prior year) to Tk. 6,072 million. Hence, the growth in sales revenue stands 27%. The Company was able to earn more profit during the year 2014-15 which excluding tax was BDT 292.46 million compared to BDT 278.85 million in the previous year.
The Board of Directors is pleased to recommend @17% Cash Dividend for its shareholders out of accumulated profit & Reserve held on April 30, 2015. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of GPH Ispat Limited:
- Economic Determinants and Entry Modes of Foreign Banks Into Central Europe
- Annual Report 2016 of Bank Alfalah Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Annual Report 2013 of Alltex Industries Limited
- Loan Repayment Behavior of SME Loan Holder of BRAC Bank
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of United Bank of India