It is a broadly described annual report of Hamid Fabrics Limited in the year of 2015. Total revenue stood at Tk. 1.78 billion in the year 2014-15 compared to Tk. 2.19 billion in the year 2013-14. Net Profit after tax for the year stands at Tk. 135.57 million in the year 2014-15 which was Tk. 272.58 million in the last year. The Company spends Tk. 271.98 million for procurement of new plant and machinery.
The Board of Directors of the Company is pleased to recommend the dividend of @ 15% cash for general shareholders only and @ 5% stock for all the shareholders for the year 2014-15. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Hamid Fabrics Limited:
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Exide Industries Limited
- “World First” COVID-19 Vaccine For Animals Registered In Russia, But Will Your Pet Need A Shot?
- Overall Performance Appraisal of The National Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Natural Resource Management
- A Haunted Island