It is a broadly described annual report of Northern General Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2015. In the year ended on 31st December 2015, the Gross premium income of the company stood at Taka. 351.49 million and Net Premium Income stood at Taka. 241.63 million against Tk. 329.14 million and Tk. 209.00 million respectively during the year 2014. The company earned Underwriting Profit of Tk. 130.98 million during the year 2015 compared to Tk. 92.43 million in 2014. During the year 2015 Investment Income stood at Tk. 24.99 million against Tk. 35.97 million in 2014. The Company earned Net Profit before tax Tk. 90.26 million in 2015 against Tk. 89.96% million in 2014. During this year Company’s Earnings per Share (EPS) stood at Tk. 1.85 (face value at 11.10/-) considering Tk. 31.48 lac the issued bonus shares (face value at Tk. 10/-) as 10% stock dividend was approved for the year ended 2014.
The Board of Directors recommended @12% Stock Dividend to the shareholders of the Company for the year ended 31st December 2015 subject to approval in the 20th AGM. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Northern General Insurance Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2006 of Summit Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Pakistan Kuwait Investment Company (Private) Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Birla Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of State Bank of Travancore
- Annual Report 2014 of Pran Agricultural Marketing Company Limited