It is a broadly described annual report of BSRM Steels Limited in the year of 2015. During the year 2015, BSRM Steels Limited collected and contributed Taka. 2,009 million to the government exchequer along with utility bill. Net sales for 2015 were 604,513 MT with value in Taka. 3,231.60 Crore. The Company registered a record profit of Taka. 208.18 Crore in 2015 which is the highest in the history of the Company. Cost of Goods Sold in 2015 has been decreased by 21.78% than 2014 due to decrease the consumption of Raw Materials i.e. Billets as well as some indirect costs. During the year 2015, Gross Profit Margin was 13.52% against 7.28% in 2014. Net Profit margin of the company in the year 2015 has increased by 3.62% compared to 2014 due to the decrease in Cost of Goods Sold. The Company’s EPS is now Tk. 6.09 per share which was Tk. 3.18 per share in 2014.
The Board of Director recommended a dividend payment of Tk. 3/= per share for the year ended 31st December 2015 for consideration and approval by the shareholders in the AGM. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of BSRM Steels Limited:
- General Banking and Finance Operations of Dhaka Bank Ltd (Part 3)
- Annual Report 2011 of National Bank of Pakistan
- Remittance Management System(RMS) of Sonali Bank Limited (Part-3)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of IndusInd Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Aditya Birla Housing Finance Limited