It is a broadly described annual report of CAPM Unit Fund in the year of 2015. During the year under report, The Company’s Total Income Taka. 8,064,796 million. Income before provision for the year/ period Taka. 4,525,247 million. Net income for the year/ period Taka. 4,484,487 million.
The Board of Trustees of the Fund has declared and approved dividend at the rate of Taka 6 per unit for the year ended 30th June 2015 at the meeting held on 6th August 2015. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of CAPM Unit Fund:
- Report on Operational Efficiency and Financial Performance
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Discuss on Commodity Trading for Binary Options
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Thermax Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2014 of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Sample Higher Studies Scholarship Letter Format
- Sample Resignation Letter format for Workplace Environment
- Biography of Sonja Henie
- Dream of a Street Boy
- Political Party Funding – a method used by a political party to raise money
- General Banking Service Level and Customer Satisfaction of Rupali Bank Limited (Part 2)