It is a broadly described annual report of City Union Bank in the year of 2015. During the financial year, The Bank has earned a total income of Rs. 3,103 Crore as against Rs. 2,826 Crore posting a growth of 9.80%. The total deposits of the Bank for the current year increased by Rs. 2,058 Crore to Rs. 24,075 Crore from Rs. 22,017 Crore witnessing a growth of 9.35%. The operating profit increased to Rs. 692.65 Crore from Rs. 580.97 Crore. The net profit increased from Rs. 347.07 Crore to Rs. 395.02 Crore recording a growth of 13.82%. The paid-up share capital of the Bank has increased from Rs. 54.27 Crore to Rs. 59.66 Crore as on 31st March 2015.
The Board of Directors of the bank has recommended a dividend of @110% i.e. Rs. 1.10/- per equity share of face value of Rs. 1/- each for the year 2015.
More Annual Report of City Union Bank:
- Audit Reports Nature of Listed Companies in Bangladesh
- Analysis Introduction to Binary Betting
- Annual Report 2017 of Pakistan Kuwait Investment Company (Private) Limited
- How to Maintain Credit Risk Management
- Financial Report and Ratio Analysis in Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- SME Loan Repayment Behavior in BRAC Bank