It is a broadly described annual report of Fareast Islami Life Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2015. At present, the authorized capital of the company is Tk.1000 million and paid-up capital is Tk. 622.85 million. The total market value of the company’s shares is Taka. 3892.85 million as on 31st December 2015. Total assets of the company as at 31st December 2015 stood at Taka. 40,763.21 million and life fund Taka. 31,297.26 million. The Company’s gross premium Income in the year 2015 was Taka. 8511 million as compared to Taka. 7671 million in 2014. The assets increased to Taka. 2059 million and total assets stood at Taka. 40763 million from Taka. 38704 million which is 5.32%.
The Board of Directors has recommended @39% Cash Dividend i.e. Taka. 3.9 per share for the year 2015. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Fareast Islami Life Insurance Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2009 of Linde Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of FAS Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Ultratech Cement Limited
- Capital Market on the Perspective of Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Greaves Cotton Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of Hindustan Unilever Limited