It is a broadly described annual report of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited in the year of 2015. The Company contributes a substantial amount to the National Exchequer by way of dishes and taxes. Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Ltd. contributed to the National Exchequer Taka.2.841 million in 2015. Net profit before tax for the financial year was significantly increased to 1401.9 million despite a slight decrease in the revenue by 0.18% in 2015. The Stock of the Company has also demonstrated a very strong performance in the capital market during 2015. During the year, the share price of HCBL increased from BDT 499 to BDT 562, an increase of 12.62% at the end of December 2015. The market Capitalizations of the share is BDT 31701 million.
The company’s dividend policy is to maintain the consistency and to recommend dividend commensurate with the performance of the Company. The Board of Directors recommends cash dividend of Tk.30/- (Taka Thirty only) per share for the year ended 31 December 2015. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (BEM, which is both functional and presentational currency of the Company.
More Annual Report of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Limited
- Internship Report on Investment Operation Of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Pragati Life Insurance Limited
- Report on Credit Rating Factors Affecting the Bank Rating
- Explain Asset Protection for Entrepreneurs
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Havells India Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited