It is a broadly described annual report of IDLC Finance Limited in the year of 2015. During the financial year 2015, The Company’s net interest income registered an18.32% growth to Taka. 3,417.99 million, the company’s return on equity stood at 20.39% and asset portfolio grew by a creditable 24.62% to Taka. 73,434.45 million. Foreign exchange reserves rose to a record high of $27.5 billion at the end of 2015. As on 31st December 2015, total equity of IDLC stands at Taka. 7,786 million (Taka. 6,528 million on December 31st, 2014), representing an increase of 19% over last year and reflects the Company’s long-term viability.
The Company has declared Cash dividend @ 25% (Tk. 2.5 per Share) in 2015, while in the year 2014 Stock dividend @ 25 % (one Bonus Share for every four Ordinary Shares held) and cash dividend @ 10% (Taka 1 per Share) was declared, which reflects the Company’s long-term operational viability. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of IDLC Finance Limited:
- Explain the Value of Savings Bonds
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Punjab National Bank
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Corporation Bank
- Annual Report 2012 of Aftab Automobiles Limited
- Report on Foreign Exchange Practice Of Southeast Bank Limited
- Motivating The Employees of For Higher Productivity GSK Bangladesh Ltd