It is a broadly described annual report of Meghna Life Insurance Limited in the year of 2015. In 2015, premium income of the Company stands at Tk. 435.15 Crore. Since inception total premium income stood at Tk. 3628.39 Crore. Life fund increased to Taka 1377.30 Crore as on 31st December 2015. Meghna Life so far paid Tk. 66.89 Crore as death claims, Tk. 543.61 Crore as Survival Benefit. Tk. 359.82 Crore as Maturity claims and Tk. 158.89 Crore as Bonus to the policyholders. Total asset of the company stands at Tk. 1517.94 Crore. During the year the company has earned Tk. 94.13 Croce from Investment portfolio as against Tk. 96.39 Crore in the previous year.
The Board of Directors in a meeting held on Aug 14, 2016, recommended for the declaration of total @ 25% dividend out of which stock dividend is @ 5% & cash dividend is @ 20% to the Shareholders for the year 2015. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Meghna Life Insurance Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2015-2016 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Beast Five Advantages of Online Trading in Commodities
- Annual Report 2014 of United Finance Limited
- Rehabilitation of Sick Industries of Bangladesh Development Bank
- Describe Small Business Finance