It is a broadly described annual report of National Polymer Industries Limited in the year of 2015. During the financial year 2014-2015, The Company has achieved turnover form net sales, Taka.170.79 Crore during the FY 2014-2015 while it was Taka. 148.83 Crore during the FY 2013-2014. This year the Company has made the net profit after tax Tk. 4.59 Crore against Tk. 3.78 Crore during the last year. This year the Company has earned foreign currency BDT 1.17 Crore from is export proceeds whereas it was BDT 20.44 lac during the last years. The export revenue is 173.51% higher than the previous year.
The Board of Directors has proposed and recommended @18% Stock Dividend (18 Bonus shares for every 100 shares) for the year ended on 30 June 2015. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of National Polymer Industries Limited:
- Internship report on General Banking Activities of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Shahjibazar Power Company Limited
- Assignment on Analysis Annual Report of Renata Limited
- Company Overview and Financial Observation of Transcom Group
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Infosys