It is a broadly described annual report of One Bank Limited in the year of 2015. As on 31st December 2015 total Assets of the Bank (excluding contingent) was Taka. 154,192.85 million compared to Taka. 121,819.94 million in 2014. The growth thus recorded was 26.57%. Deposits of the Bank grew by 30.87% during the year and stood at Tk. 131,251.82 million as at 31st December 2015 against Tk. 100,295.06 million as at 31st December 2014. The Net Interest Income increased by 3.79% to Tk. 4,563.15 million during 2015 as against Tk. 4,396.55 million during 2014. The total operating income stands at Tk. 7,639.53 million for 2015 as compared to Tk. 7,172.51 million for the previous year. The Bank has earned an operating profit of Tk. 4,147.93 million in 2015 compared to Tk. 3,909.15 million in the year 2014. After providing for provision and taxes, the Net Profit of the Bank for the year 2015 was Tk. 1,922.63 million, compared to Tk. 2,096.05 million in the previous year.
The Board of Directors of One Bank Limited has recommended @25% Dividend (12.50% Stock and 12.50% Cash Dividend) for the year 2015. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of One Bank Limited:
- Perception of Customer about Southeast Bank Loan Offering
- Annual Report 2011 of Vedanta Limited
- Report on Foreign Trade Operation of AB Bank Limited (Part-3)
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Ultratech Cement Limited
- An Empirical Study on Southeast Bank Limited.(Part-2)
- Annual Report 2014 of People’s Leasing And Financial Services Limited