It is a broadly described annual report of Orion Infusion Limited in the year of 2015. During the financial year 2014-15, the Company has contributed amounting to BDT 151.787 million including the VAT, tax, import duty, Supplementary duty and others. In 2014-15, Orion Infusion Limited ended the year with net sales revenue of BDT 662.837 million, gross profit of BDT 261.151 million, operating profit of BDT 85.195 million, net operating profit of 35.830 million and net profit after tax of BDT 28.252 million. As at the end of the year, Company’s NAV, NOCF and Earning per share are BDT 9.21, BDT 3.41 and BDT 1.39 respectively.
After approval of the above mentioned proposed cash dividend of @13% i.e. BDT 1.30 per share for the year 2014-15, at the AGM, the Company will have a payout of BDT 26,467,688. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Orion Infusion Limited:
- Financial Reinsurance
- Annual Report 2012 of Albaraka Islamic Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of GRASIM Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Define the Municipal Bonds
- Annual Report 2017 of Investment Corporation Of Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Pak-Libya Holding Company (Pvt.) Limited