It is a broadly described annual report of Padma Oil Company Limited in the year of 2015. In the financial year, 2014-2015 Gross earnings on petroleum products stood at Taka. 183.89 Crore with a decline of 0.96 % compared with Taka. 185.67 Crore of the previous years. Net profit after Tax stood at Taka. 258.11 Crore as against of Taka. 284.24 Crore in the previous year. Net profit after tax decreased to Taka 192.80 Crore in 2014-2015 from Taka. 212.73 of preceding year registering a decrease of 9.37 percent. Net asset value recorded at Taka. 83.85 as at 30 June 2015 compared to Taka. 74.22 of the previous year, showing an increase of 12.97 percent. During the financial year, The Company earned an operating profit of Taka 47.92 Crore in Petroleum business.
The Board of Directors of the Company pleased to recommend 100% percent cash dividend i.e per share Taka 10.00 for the year 2014-2015. The recommended dividend, if approved by the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting, will involve a cash outflow of Taka 98.23 Crore.
More Annual Report of Padma Oil Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of PI Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of IndusInd Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited
- Performance of Investment Division of Exim Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of TCFC Finance Limited