It is a broadly described annual report of Samorita Hospital Limited in the year of 2015. During the Financial year, The Company’s Total Revenue Taka. 342,979,384 million. Gross Profit Taka. 211,299,703 million. Profit from operations Taka. 54,099,699 million. Profit after tax Taka. 38,100,639 million. During the year under audit, the Company has not earned or made the payment any amount of foreign currency.
The Board of Directors in their meeting held on November 03, 2015 recommended 20% cash dividend for the year ended 30 June 2015. Thus, the total amount is Tk. 29,713,086 on share capital Tk. 148,565,430. The dividend proposal is subject to shareholders’ approval at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Samorita Hospital Limited:
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2012 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited
- Management on the Financial Statements of Rupali Bank Limited
- Qualified Dividend
- Annual Report 2014 of South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank Limited