It is a broadly described annual report of Singer Bangladesh Limited in the year of 2015. The company contributed significantly to the National Exchequer in the form of duties, VAT and corporate tax totaling Taka. 2,342 million, leading the consumer durables industry in this regard. During the year turnover amounted to Taka. 6,9 billion, with net income increasing by 1.7%, compared to the prior year. Operating profit (profit before taxes excluding other income) at Taka. 517.01 million was higher by 3.04% over the previous year’s operating profit of Taka. 501.31 million. Net profit for the year at Taka. 368.58 million was higher by 1.69% over the previous year’s net profit of Taka. 362.34 million. Earnings per share increased from Taka. 4.72 to Taka.4.81 per share. Cost of goods sold for the year 2015 was Taka. 5,067 million and it was lower by 6.99 % over the previous year’s cost of goods.
The Board of Directors recommended a final dividend of Taka. 2.5 per Ordinary share (25%). Therefore, the total dividend for the year 2015 would be 65% including the interim dividend of 40%.
More Annual Report of Singer Bangladesh Limited:
- Report on SME Banking of Brac Bank (Part-3)
- Annual Report 2012 of Pragati Insurance Limited
- Internship Report on Credit Risk Management Policy of National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of FAS Finance and Investment Limited
- Housing Financing Industry and the Present Status of Developer Firms
- Explain Purchase Shares Online