It is a broadly described annual report of SME Bank Limited in the year of 2015. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total assets stood at Rs. 8,616,526 million against at Rs. 5,300,352 million. The deposits of the bank have been increased by Rs. 1,427 million and stand at Rs. 4,770 million as of 31st December 2015 as compared to last year Rs. 3,343 million as of 31st December 2014. The share capital of the Bank was Rs. 2,392,507 million. The bank has booked before tax loss of Rs. 275 million during the year 2015 as compared to before tax loss of Rs. 378 million in 2014. The Bank posted loss after tax for the year and accumulated losses would have increased by Rs. 16.17 million; resulting in net loss after tax for the year to be Rs. 298.33 million and capital adequacy ratio of the bank as at 31st December 2015 would have reduced by 0.43%. The Earning per Share (EPS) basic/diluted was Rs. 1.18.
More Annual Report of SME Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Cipla Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Bay Leasing & Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Pak-Libya Holding Company (Pvt.) Limited
- Internship Report On Foreign Exchange Activities and Loan of Exim Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2017 of Security Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited