It is a broadly described annual report of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited in the year of 2015. During the year of reporting the company directly contributed to the national economy by way of payment to the government exchequer BDT 400.00 million as income tax, BDT 38.48 million as against tax deduction at source and deducted value-added tax BDT 16.88 million which was BDT 742.70 million, BDT 85.62 million and BDT 3.42 million respectively in the year 2014. During the year 2015 operating revenue of the Company is Tk. 3,940.88 million against which it was Tk. 3,488.30 million in 2014. The growth rate is 12.97 percent. During the year 2015, the Company earned the net profit after tax Tk. 551,689,004 against which it was Taka. 176,514,692 in the year 2014. The net profit before tax of 2015 is Taka. 901,689,004 against which provisional amount of tax is Taka. 350,000,000. Out of the profit before Tax Taka. 724,661,774 from general operation and Taka. 177,027,230 from Merchant banking operation.
The Board of Directors at the 121st Board meeting held on 29 March 2016 recommended to the shareholders 30.00% cash dividend (Amounting to Taka. 375,661,440. This will be considered for approval by the shareholders at the 21st Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on Wednesday, May 30, 2016. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Uttara Finance and Investments Limited
- Investment Operations of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Development Credit Bank
- Assignment on Determinants of Investments in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2008 of Information Services Network Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of ICB Islamic Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of IDBI Bank