It is a broadly described annual report of Vedanta Limited (Formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Ltd.) in the year of 2015. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 78,534.40 Crore. Total revenue of the Company stood at Rs. 34,511.27 Crore. Profit from operations before other income, finance costs and exceptional items at Rs. 3,616.97 Crore and Rs. 14,885.39 Crore on the standalone and consolidated basis, respectively. The Company posted the Profit/(loss) before Tax for the year Rs. 1,967.47 Crore. During the year under review, the Company earned the profit after tax Rs. 1,927.20 Crore as compared with previous year net profit of Rs. 1,076.09 Crore. Basic and diluted earnings per share of the company for the year were Rs. 6.50.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a final dividend @ 235%, i.e., Rs. 2.35 per equity share of Rs. 1/- each for FY 2014-15.
More Annual Report of Vedanta Limited (Formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Ltd.):
- Financial Capital Definition
- Annual Report 2017 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Rahim Textile Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Larsen and Toubro
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Hinduja Ventures Limited
- Presentation on Revenue and Cash Collection Processes and Controls
- Report on Accounts Opening Procedures of Jamuna Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2008-2009 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Industrial Apparel
- Sample Office Harassment Complaint Letter to Police
- History of Standard Chartered Bank