It is a broadly described annual report of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2015. The Company’s gross premium income grew year-on-year, albeit modestly, by 7% posting Taka. 2,283.54 million compared to Taka. 2,135.47 million in the prior year. The company earned the net profit before tax Tk. 266.81 million in 2015 against Tk. 274.63 million in 2014. The Company issued 10% stock during the year which added Tk. 63.61 million to the paid-up share capital of the Company resulting in a total paid-up share capital of Tk. 699.81 million. Thus at the end of 2015, the total reservation amount will be Tk. 574.50 million as against Tk. 523.21 million at the end of 2014 which is a growth of 10%.
The Board of Directors of Pioneer Insurance Company Ltd. recommended declaration of dividend at the rate of @10(% stock and @15% cash for the year ended 31st December 2015 subject to approval in the 20th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited:
- Repayment Behavior of Retail Loan Borrowers in BRAC Bank
- Report on International Trading and Basic Banking of BASIC Bank
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Arvind Limited
- Financial Performance of Shinepukur Ceramics Ltd (Part 2)
- Annual Report 2010 of Trust Investment Bank Limited
- Ratio Analysis of Singer Bangladesh Limited