It is a broadly described annual report of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2015. The Company’s gross premium income grew year-on-year, albeit modestly, by 7% posting Taka. 2,283.54 million compared to Taka. 2,135.47 million in the prior year. The company earned the net profit before tax Tk. 266.81 million in 2015 against Tk. 274.63 million in 2014. The Company issued 10% stock during the year which added Tk. 63.61 million to the paid-up share capital of the Company resulting in a total paid-up share capital of Tk. 699.81 million. Thus at the end of 2015, the total reservation amount will be Tk. 574.50 million as against Tk. 523.21 million at the end of 2014 which is a growth of 10%.
The Board of Directors of Pioneer Insurance Company Ltd. recommended declaration of dividend at the rate of @10(% stock and @15% cash for the year ended 31st December 2015 subject to approval in the 20th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of East India Distilleries Parry Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of IDBI Bank
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2012-2013 of GAIL (India) Limited
- Internship on Supply Chain Department of BATB
- Annual Report 2005 of Pragati Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited