It is a broadly described annual report of Pubali Bank Limited in the year of 2015. Authorized capital and paid-up capital at the bank stood at Taka. 2000 Crore and Taka. 880.37 Crore respectively in 2015. At the end of 2014, the Total deposit was Tk. 193090.24 million that came to Tk. 224808.59 million at the end of 2015 showing 16.43% increase. Out of the total deposits, Time Deposits Tk. 189538.72 million and Demand Deposits were Tk. 35269.87 million i.e. 84.31% and 15.69% respectively. Total operating income & total operating expenditure of the Bank during 2015 were Tk. 13930.79 million and Tk. 6596.68 million respectively resulting in a profit of Tk. 7334.11 million before making provision for bad and doubtful debts and income tax.
The Board of Directors has recommended @12% Cash Dividend for all shareholders of the bank out of profit on basis of audited accounts for the year 31st December 2015. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual report of Pubali Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2017 of Investment Corporation Of Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Hamid Fabrics Limited
- Sources of Financing of First Security Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of MCB Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Standard Chartered Bank
- Annual Report 2010 of Al-Arafah Islami Bank Limited