It is a broadly described annual report of Sinobangla Industries Limited in the year of 2015. During the year, The Company’s Total Turnover was Taka. 1241 million as compared to Taka. 1306 million in the previous year. During the financial year 2014-2015, Operating profit decreased from Tk. 96 million to Tk. 88 million, 8.33% lower than that of the previous year. Profit after tax increased from Tk. 25.48 million to Tk. 26.20 million, 2.83% higher than that of the previous year.
The Board of Directors of Sinobangla industries Ltd. recommends @10% cash dividend i.e. Tk. 1.00 per share for all shareholders for the year ended at 31st October, 7015, subject to approval by the shareholders at 19th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Sinobangla Industries Limited:
- Annual Report 2012 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of AB Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of JK Lakshmi Cement Limited
- Report on Foreign Remittance Activities and Financial Performance of The City Bank Limited