It is a broadly described annual report of United Finance Limited in the year of 2015. The Company’s before and after-tax profit for the year 2015 were Tk. 523 million and Tk. 343 million compared to Tk. 538 million and Tk. 324 million respectively in the previous year. Earnings per Share (EPS) on the basis of the current number of shares, increased by 6.00% (from Taka. 2.10 in 2014 to Taka. 2.22 in 2015). Net Asset Value (NAV), on the basis of the current number of share, increased by 1.15% (from Taka. 17.29 in 2014 to Taka. 17.49 in 2015).
The Board of Directors has recommended a cash dividend of Tk. 0.50 per ordinary share (2014: @ Tk. 0.50 per ordinary share) i.e. a total of Tk. 77.14 million for 154.289 million ordinary shares and 1 bonus share for every 10 shares (2014: 1 bonus share for every 10 shares) held on the record date 10th March 2016. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of United Finance Limited:
- Annual Report 2017 of Paramount Textile Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Karur Vysya Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Annual Report 2002 of Mashreq Bank
- Case Study on Loan portfolio of Southeast Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Vardhman Special Steels Limited