It is a broadly described annual report of AIA Engineering Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 3,19,009.42 Lacs. The Company (together with its Subsidiaries) has earned Revenue from Operations of Rs. 2,32,034.30 Lacs as compared to Rs. 2,17,238.84 Lacs in the previous Financial Year. Total Expenses of the Company for the year at Rs. 1,76,274.22 Lacs. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 66,204.31 Lacs as compared Rs. 64,085.87 Lacs in the previous year. The Company has earned a Profit After Tax (PAT) registered during the year under review is Rs. 45,679.01 Lacs as compared to PAT of Rs. 45,688.71 Lacs in the previous Financial Year. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 48.43. The paid up Equity Share Capital of the Company as on 31st March 2017 is Rs. 1,886.41 Lacs.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Final Dividend of Rs. 4/- (@200%) per Equity Share of the face value of Rs. 2/- each amounting to Rs. 3,772.81 Lacs for the Financial Year 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of AIA Engineering Limited:
- Performance Analysis of ICB AMCL Mutual Fund
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2013 of Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Hindustan Motors Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Eastern Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Suzlon Energy Limited