It is a broadly described annual report of Apollo Tyres Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 153,004.76 million. The net turnover of the Company was Rs. 130,630 million during FY17, as compared to Rs. 117,399 million in FY16. EBIDTA of the Company was Rs. 20,005 million for FY17 as compared to Rs. 20,655 million for the previous financial year. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 14,355.45 million as against Rs. 15,906.49 million in the previous financial year. The Company earned a net profit of Rs. 10,990 million for FY17 as against Rs. 11,230 million for the previous financial year. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 21.59.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 3/- (@300%) per share of Rs. 1/- each on Equity Share Capital of the Company for FY17.
More Annual Report of Apollo Tyres Limited:
- Increase And Profits With Merchant Card Services
- Annual Report 2008 of Hatton National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Beximco Synthetics Limited
- Comparative Analysis of Financial Service in NCB and PCB in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of IndusInd Bank Limited