It is a broadly described annual report of Asahi India Glass Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 244663 Lakhs. The net turnover of the Company stood at Rs. 2,33,618 Lakhs in FY 2016-17 as against Rs. 2,16,799 Lakhs in FY 2015-16. Operating Profit has increased 11.64 % from Rs. 40,861 Lakhs in the previous year to Rs. 45,617 Lakhs in FY 2016-17. Total expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 215335 Lakhs. The Company posted a profit before tax for the year Rs. 21,220 Lakhs as compared Rs. 15,989 Lakhs in the previous year. The Company posted a profit (PAT) of Rs. 13,068 Lakhs in FY 2016-17 against profit of Rs. 9,727 Lakhs in the previous financial year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 5.38.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Final Dividend of Rs. 1/- per equity share of face value of Rs. 1/- each for the year ended 31st March 2017 amounting to Rs. 2,431 Lakhs.
More Annual Report of Asahi India Glass Limited:
- Project report on Investment Programs of EXIM Bank
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- Active Management Definition
- Report on Foreign Exchange Transaction of Pubali Bank Limited
- Report on Credit Policy of HSBC Bank (Part-1)
- Report on Management of Credit and Foreign Exchange