It is a broadly described annual report of Asian Paints Limited (India) in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, The Company’s revenue of Rs. 17,084.76 Crores as against Rs. 15,841.69 Crores a growth of 7.8%. Net profit after non controlling interest for the group for the current year is Rs. 1,939.42 Crores as against Rs. 1,745.16 Crores in the previous year a growth of 11.1%. Other expenses as a percentage of revenue from operations increased to 16.5% (Rs. 2,364.44 Crores) as against 15.8% (Rs. 2,101.70 Crores) in the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended payment of the one-time special dividend of Rs. 2/- per equity share of the face value of Rs. 1/- each in addition to the final dividend of Rs. 5.65 per equity share of the face value of Rs. 1/- each, for approval of the shareholders at the ensuing AGM.
More Annual Report of Asian Paints Limited (India):
- Annual Report 2011 of Apna Microfinance Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2007 of Summit Power Limited
- Describe Types of Credit Made by the Premier Bank
- Credit Loan Distribution and Credit Management Process
- Report on Deposit Mobilization of AB Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited