It is a broadly described annual report of Aurobindo Pharma Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 162,494.2 million. In 2016-17, the revenues increased to Rs. 150,898.6 million, a growth of 8.1% over the previous year with an EBITDA margin of 22.8%. EBITDA for the year was Rs. 34,342.8 million as against Rs. 31,881.2 million in the previous year. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year at Rs. 30,608.4 million as against at Rs. 27,443.0 million in the previous year. The profit after tax for the financial year at Rs. 23,016.6 million as against at Rs. 20,250.9 million. The earnings per share of the Company for the year grew by 13.5% to Rs. 39.33.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of @250% i.e. Rs. 2.50 per share on the equity share of Rs. 1/- against @250% i.e. Rs. 2.50 per share of Rs. 1/- paid in the previous year.
More Annual report of Aurobindo Pharma Limited:
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Paisalo Digital Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Jute Spinners Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2005 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Discussed on Stock Market Tricks From The Pros
- Annual Report 2014 of Takaful Islami Insurance Limited