It is a broadly described annual report of Bharat Earth Movers Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 4,71,012.22 Crores. The Company achieved gross revenue of Rs. 2836.98 Crores including the value of consortium supplies against Rs. 3422.92 Crores of the corresponding value in the previous year. The revenue from operations stood at Rs. 2834.66 Crores as against Rs. 3284.33 Crores in the previous year, registering a decline in growth of 13.69%. Total expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 2,79,881.75 Crores. The Profit before Tax was Rs. 98.29 Crores as against Profit before Tax of Rs. 77.92 Crores recorded in the previous financial year. Profit/(loss) after tax (PAT) for the year stood at Rs. 8,444.59 Crores as compared to Profit of Rs. 6,365.80 Crores in the previous year. During the year, the Company’s foreign exchange earnings stood at Rs. 16.86 Crores and the total foreign exchange utilized was Rs. 638.66 Crores. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 20.28.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 8/- per equity share i.e., @80%, for the year 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of Bharat Earth Movers Limited:
- Annual Report 2015 of Prime Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Golden Harvest Agro Industries Limited
- Report on Credit Rating and Capital Preservation of Dhaka Bank Ltd
- Report on Investment Corporation