It is a broadly described annual report of CEAT Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 4,98,536.88 Lacs. The Company recorded net revenue from operations of Rs. 6,44,130.10 Lacs with a growth of 4.81% over Rs. 6,14,591.14 Lacs for the last fiscal. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 43,728.06 Lacs as against Rs. 58,687.93 Lacs in the previous financial year. The Company recorded a net profit of Rs. 36,115.46 Lacs, a negative growth of 17.46% over the net profit of Rs. 43,754.17 Lacs of the last fiscal. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 89.28.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 11.50/- per equity share of Rs. 10.00 each (i.e. @115%) for the financial year ended 31st March 2017.
More Annual Report of CEAT Limited:
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Dena Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Internship Report on Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited(Part 2)
- The Structure of the Australian Financial System
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Govind Rubber Limited