It is a broadly described annual report of Coromandel International Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 8,64,500 Crores. The Company has recorded total income of Rs. 10,24,991 Crore during the year. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 9,53,690 Crore. The Company’s Profit before tax is Rs. 71,230 Crores during the year, as compared to Rs. 71,230 Crores in the previous year. The Company’s Net Profit stood at Rs. 47,696 Crores during the year as compared to Rs. 35,744 Crores in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 16.36 per share as compared to Rs. 12.27 per share for the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has a Dividend of Rs. 5/- per equity share of Rs. 1/- each for the year 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of Coromandel International Limited:
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Foreign Trade Financing System of Rupali Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Maksons Spinning Mills Limited
- Investment Decision on CSE Listed Company
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Shree Cement Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Havells India Limited