It is a broadly described annual report of Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 2,115.00 Crores. The Company’s total revenue grew 10.8% to Rs. 3975.90 Crores. Operating Profit (PBIT before Corporate expenses and Exceptional Items) at Rs. 592.97 Crores was up by 21.9% versus last year. During the financial year, the Company’s Profit before Tax “PBT” was Rs. 430.62 Crores and Profit after Tax “PAT” was Rs. 290.69 Crores. PBT margin was 10.8% and PAT margin was 7.3%. The Earnings per Share (EPS) of the Company for the year Rs. 4.64.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1.50/- per Ordinary (Equity) Share of the face value of Rs. 2/- each for the year 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited:
- Credit Risk Management System City Bank Limited.
- Annual Report 2016 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Swot Analysis of Radisson Blu Water Garden Hotel
- Criticisms of Profit Maximization Objectives