It is a broadly described annual report of Eicher Motors Limited (Royal Enfield) in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 6,990.66 Crores. During the financial year 2016-17 with Net revenue from operations at Rs. 7,037.97 Crores. The profit before depreciation and interest amounted to Rs. 2,205.81 Crores, which is 31.3% of the Net revenue. After accounting for other income of Rs. 227.31 Crores, interest expense of Rs. 2.79 Crores and depreciation of Rs. 153.34 Crores, profit before tax amounted to Rs. 2,276.99 Crores. Profit after tax amounted to Rs. 1,560.02 Crores after income tax provision of Rs. 716.97 Crores. Total comprehensive income for the year, net of tax amounted to Rs. 1,559.94 Crores. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 613.12.
The Board of Directors of the Company has approved payment of a dividend of Rs. 100/- per Equity Share (@1000%) of the face value of Rs. 10/- each out of the profits for the financial year 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of Eicher Motors Limited (Royal Enfield):
- Performance and Growth of Financial Institution Industry of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2012 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Midland Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Exim Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited