It is a broadly described annual report of Hindustan Motors Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 3913.28 Crore. During the year under review, the Company’s revenue was Rs. 1.13 Crores compared to Rs. 0.87 Crores in the previous financial year. The revenue account shows a loss of Rs. 31.66 Crores after providing Rs. 1.89 Crores for depreciation & amortization expense. The Company posted Profit/(loss) before Tax for the year at Rs. (1913.85) Crore as against at Rs. (3204.47) Crore in the previous year. The profit after tax for the financial year at Rs. (1913.85) Crore as against at Rs. (3204.47) Crore. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. (0.91).
More Annual Report of Hindustan Motors Limited:
- Algorithmic Pricing
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2008-2009 of Steel Authority of India Limited
- Impact of Monetary Policy in Capital Market
- Discuss on how Investors Perceive Derivative Trading
- Define and Discuss on Cash Collateral Loans
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited