It is a broadly described annual report of IDBI Bank Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 3,61,767.90 Crore. Total Bank’s total income amounted to Rs. 31,759 Crore, comprising interest income of Rs. 27,791 Crore and other income of Rs. 3,968 Crore. As on 31st March 2017, the Bank’s aggregate deposits and advances touched Rs. 2,68,538 Crore and Rs. 1,90,826 Crore, respectively. Total expenditure stood at Rs. 27,180.52 Crore with interest expenses at Rs. 22,040 Crore and operational expenses at Rs. 5,141 Crore. During 2016-17, the Bank’s Profit/(Loss) before Tax was Rs. (8,618.01) Crore. The Bank incurred a net loss of Rs. 5,158.14 Crore during 2016-17. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. (25.05).
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any dividend for 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of IDBI Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2014 of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB)
- Internship Report on an Overall Banking System of Uttara Bank Limited (Part 1)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Investment Activities of Shahajalal Islami Bank Ltd
- Internship report on AL ARAFAH ISLAMI BANK
- Define Financial Spread Trading