It is a broadly described annual report of India Cements Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1093471.49 Crore. The company’s total revenue stood at Rs. 588015.75 Crore compared to its previous year revenue Rs. 555944.64 Crore. Profit before Interest & Depreciation Rs. 877.54 Crore as against Rs. 797.60 in the previous year. The Company posted Profit/(loss) before Tax for the year Rs. 25154.66 Crore (previous year Rs. 16372.98 Crore). The Company’s Profit/(loss) after Tax (PAT) for the current financial year rose to Rs. 15754.49 Crore from Rs. 11630.78 Crore in the previous year. Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year Rs. 5.29. The authorized share capital of the Company has gone up to Rs. 1419.81 Crores from Rs. 535 Crores.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1/- per Equity Share of Rs. 10/- each on 30,81,53,074 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each for the year ended 31st March 2017.
More Annual Report of India Cements Limited:
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2003-2004 of NTPC Limited
- Remittance Management System(RMS) of Sonali Bank Limited (Part-1)
- Annual Report 2010 of The IBN SINA Pharmaceutical Industry Limited
- Difference Between Liquidity And Solvency
- Annual Report 2013 of Security Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited