It is a broadly described annual report of Indian Bank Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 218233 14 70 Crore. During the year 2016-17 total income of the Bank increased by 1.25% to Rs. 18,251.12 Crore, with Interest Income at Rs. 16,039.75 Crore and other Income at Rs. 2211.37 Crore. The Bank’s Total Deposits grew by Rs. 4223 Crore (2.37%) for the financial year 2016-17 to Rs. 1,82,509 Crore. The Bank’s total expenditure decreased by Rs. 742.70 Crore (-4.95%) to Rs. 14,250.41 Crore during FY 2016-17. The Bank’s Operating Profit increased to Rs. 4000.71 Crore as against Rs. 3032.09 Crore for FY 2015-16. The Bank has posted a Net Profit for FY 2016-17 was at Rs. 1405.68 Crore as compared to Rs. 711.38 Crore for 2015-16. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year were at Rs. 29.27 and Book value was at Rs. 301.10 as on 31st March 2017.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of @60% for FY 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of Indian Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2008 of Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Summit Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Hindalco Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Nitol Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Apollo Tyres Limited
- Introduction to Electricity
- Financing in Project and Credit Analysis of NCC Bank Limited
- Report on SME Banking Scope In Bangladesh (Part-9)
- Annual Report 2016 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited.