It is a broadly described annual report of Indian Oil Corporation Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 259,213.27 Crore. The Corporation clocked a revenue from operations of Rs. 4,45,373 Crore in the year 2016-17 as against Rs. 4,06,828 Crore in the previous year. The Corporation has earned a Profit before Tax of Rs. 26,321 Crore in 2016-17 as compared to Rs. 16,827 Crore in 2015-16. The Corporation has earned a Profit after Tax of Rs. 19,106 Crore during the current financial year as compared to Rs. 11,242 Crore in 2015-16. Earnings per Share work out to Rs. 40.31 for the current year as compared to Rs. 23.72 (adjusted for bonus shares) in the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Corporation has recommended a final dividend of 10%, i.e., Rs. 1/- per equity share of Rs. 10/- each. The total dividend declared for the year 2016-17 is 190%, i.e., Rs. 19 per equity share against 140%, i.e., Rs. 14 per equity share declared in the previous year.
More Annual Report of Indian Oil Corporation Limited:
- Practices of Financial Management in Business Organization
- Explain How to Purchase Investment Property
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
- Average Loss
- Collateralized Mortgage Obligation
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2007-2008 of Steel Authority of India Limited