It is a broadly described annual report of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, The Bank’s total business of the bank as on 31st March 2017 stood at Rs. 4633.97 Crore against Rs. 4171.37 Crore as on 31st March 2016, thereby showing an increase of Rs. 462.60 Crore registering a growth of 11.09% during the year 2016-17. The Gross Profit for the financial year 2016-17 stood at Rs. 1294.34 Crore. The bank registered a Net loss of Rs. 1632.29 Crore for the financial year 2016-17. The Net Worth of the bank stood at Rs. 5676.50 Crore on 31st March 2017. Book Value per Share for the financial year 2016-17 stood at Rs. 116.80.
The Board of Directors of the bank has Not recommended any dividend for the financial year 2016-17.
More Annual Report of Jammu and Kashmir Bank:
- Annual Report 2012 of International Leasing and Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of IDEA Cellular Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of TCFC Finance Limited
- Report on Credit Rating and Capital Preservation of Dhaka Bank Ltd(Part 2)
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of The City Bank Limited