It is a broadly described annual report of Kaveri Seed Company Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 1,52,776.48 Lakhs. The Company’s revenue from operations of Rs. 70635.76 Lakhs against the previous year Rs. 74530.27 Lakhs (5.23% decline). Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 59,728.90 Lakhs. The Company’s Profit before depreciation and taxes recorded was Rs. 8,425.29 Lakhs as compared to previous year PBT of Rs. 17,293.94 Lakhs. The net profit of Rs. 7783.34 Lakhs compared to previous year PAT of Rs. 16788.41 Lakhs (the decline by 53.64%). The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 11.27 as compared to Rs. 24.31 of last year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended dividend during the year 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of Kaveri Seed Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2015 of Janata Bank Limited
- The Climate Change Could Cause El Niño-like Phenomenon to Return to Indian Ocean By 2100
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Bitcoin Mining Will Soon Pump Out More Carbon Than Czech Republic, New Study Says
- Perverse Incentive – a type of negative unintended consequence
- Annual Report 2013 of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited