It is a broadly described annual report of L.G. Balakrishnan & Bros Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 90,803.98 Crores. The Company’s total revenue was Rs. 1,291.32 Crores as compared to Rs. 1,209.22 Crores for the previous year, representing an increase of 6.79%. Total Expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 119,301.50 Crores. Profit before tax of the Company was Rs. 98.31 Crores for the year under review as compared to Rs. 77.77 Crores for the previous year. Profit after tax for the year was Rs. 69.65 Crores as compared to Rs. 64.86 Crores for the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 42.35. The paid up share capital of the Company as at 31st March 2017 aggregates to Rs. 15,69,62,080/- comprising of 1,56,96,208 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each fully paid up.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 7/- per equity share (i.e. @70%) on the Equity Shares of a face value of Rs. 10/- each for the Financial Year ended 31st March 2017.
More Annual Report of L.G. Balakrishnan & Bros Limited:
- Currency Transaction Tax in Finance
- Annual Report 2013 of Alhaj Textile Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Jamuna Oil Company Limited
- Disadvantages of Preferred Stock financing from Company’s viewpoint
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- Annual Report 2009 of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited